If you have been told you have a Prolapse you may have been offered a pessary to help with your symptoms. Deciding to have a pessary fitted is not an easy decision for some women but it should not be seen as a bad thing or as an admission of failing. Let’s talk about...
Women start their journey with us afraid to squat, to play with their children or knowing that even a long walk can have an impact on their symptoms. There is a lot about what you can’t do out there and little about what you can, but this blog is to show you the...
About the Author
Sarah St John
What do I do now?
If this information resonates with you then we would recommend either the Starter Pack or to book a one-to-one with us to find out exactly how we can help you start your journey to core rehabilitation.
Sometimes the first step is just asking for help. We're here for you.
Single ClassPay as you go
- One live session from our timetable below
- Pay as you go
- Total flexibility
- Book online and we email you the link to join us
CCC MembershipOur most popular option
- All of our live classes
- "Empower Me" Workout Library
- Access to the Core Control Hypopressive Video Library (once qualified)
- NEVER miss a sold out class
- Great Value
- Our most popular Option
- Start your hypopressive training with us.
- Join hundreds of women who have strengthened their core, pelvic floor and improved prolapse symptoms.
- 1 x 60 minute starter consultation
- 1 x 30 minute follow-up consultation