The gym is becoming more inclusive with more women feeling confident to go into the gym and free weights area. The myth that lifting weights makes you manly is being slowly dispelled as women are realising that you can look strong and sexy by introducing weights...
Postnatal recovery Articles
Postnatal Recovery LIVE!
Watch our recording of our live postnatal recovery webinar
What you need to be aware of during postnatal recovery
What you need to be aware of during postnatal recovery After having a baby you can often feel a little or a lot out of sorts. Sometimes it can be as simple as tiredness and feeling a bit weak, other times it can be painful, upsetting or embarrassing the change in your...
Why is proper postnatal recovery so important?
Why is proper postnatal recovery so important? When you are pregnant a whole load of physiological change happens. The first is the increase in the hormone relaxin. This relaxes all the ligaments and tendons around the body making us more susceptible to injury if...
What do I do now?
If this information resonates with you then we would recommend either the Starter Pack or to book a one-to-one with us to find out exactly how we can help you start your journey to core rehabilitation.
Sometimes the first step is just asking for help. We're here for you.
Single ClassPay as you go
- One live session from our timetable below
- Pay as you go
- Total flexibility
- Book online and we email you the link to join us
CCC MembershipOur most popular option
- All of our live classes
- "Empower Me" Workout Library
- Access to the Core Control Hypopressive Video Library (once qualified)
- NEVER miss a sold out class
- Great Value
- Our most popular Option
- Start your hypopressive training with us.
- Join hundreds of women who have strengthened their core, pelvic floor and improved prolapse symptoms.
- 1 x 60 minute starter consultation
- 1 x 30 minute follow-up consultation