Watch the recording of our Live webinar on how to exercise safely when pregnant
Safe Pregnancy Exercise Articles
Birth Prep and Breathing Exercises Ok Ladies, it’s coming up to the crunch time! We wanted to draw your attention to the importance of breathing from our perspective, we are not coaches in this but found it incredibly useful in our own deliveries. So what do we need...
What should I avoid doing when I am pregnant? There are some key things you want to be aware of throughout your pregnancy if you are staying active. Overstretching: Due to the pregnancy hormone relaxin which relaxes the ligaments and tendons to allow for childbirth it...
What is SPD (Symphis Pubis Dysfunction) or Pelvic Girdle Pain? Symphis Pubis Dysfunction – also known as PGP (Pelvic Girdle Pain) and exercises that can help. When you are pregnant there is a hormone called relaxin released in the body, this helps relax all your...
Why is it so important to exercise when Pregnant? So often ladies who have been exercising stop dead when they find out they are pregnant, this is usually down to fear they are going to do something wrong and hurt their baby, which we totally understand. There is so...
Accompanying PDF Course Materials
Dedicated Video Content
What do I do now?
If this information resonates with you then we would recommend either the Starter Pack or to book a one-to-one with us to find out exactly how we can help you start your journey to core rehabilitation.
Sometimes the first step is just asking for help. We're here for you.
Single ClassPay as you go
- One live session from our timetable below
- Pay as you go
- Total flexibility
- Book online and we email you the link to join us
CCC MembershipOur most popular option
- All of our live classes
- "Empower Me" Workout Library
- Access to the Core Control Hypopressive Video Library (once qualified)
- NEVER miss a sold out class
- Great Value
- Our most popular Option
- Start your hypopressive training with us.
- Join hundreds of women who have strengthened their core, pelvic floor and improved prolapse symptoms.
- 1 x 60 minute starter consultation
- 1 x 30 minute follow-up consultation